Re: A note to those folks with k7.net numbers

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 07:08:22 -0700

Furthermore, this is a free service, isn't it? What can you expect for
nothing? I think a disclosed warning on the site should be plenty.
Reminder e-mails are nice but if the number can go away after 30 days of
inactivity, then I guess the best defense would be to call the number
yourself at the first of every month to be sure.

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown