A new episode of the Orinlife podcast is here

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 00:29:55 -0400

Hi all,

I have power gramo on this computer. I took one of my skype calls discussing
voiceover and everything else, and with audacity, screwed around with it to
make us talk like we're drunk.

I'll put the original version up later. Haha, for now listen to this drunken
version of a skype call.

Please note: I did it because I was board, and it wasn't meant to be funny or
anything. Also, you could listen to my other podcasts if you haven't already.

The most recent one before this podcast is the podcast entitled crap, which is
the first ever podcast raw with CastBlaster, testing it's accessibility.

Listen to the podcast at:

http://www.gcast.com/u/orinlife

The RSS feed is, and I'm only guessing, you could subscribe from the website if
it's wrong but:

http://gcast.com/u/orinlife/main.xml

Thanks all.

Orin: Owner of the Orinlife podcast.

It's boring, but give it a listen anyway.

Please note: When PodOMattic becomes accessible, which it should be soon, the
podcast will be going over there--stay tuned!