Re: A White Christmas Marathon

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 01:01:40 -0500

Thanks brother. Thanks for listening. I was listening to you last year and
today is no exception. Till then, take care and God bless.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx: AIM ID for AIM only: lino876@xxxxxxx
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men For
Christ.
BlindMen4Christ-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx