A Total Recorder question

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:10:04 -0700

Hello folks. I am trying to record Skype to Skype calls on Total Recorder. You
might be asking why I am not using Call Burner. The answer to that question is
because I can't get Call Burner to come up in the program menu. When it does
come up it says "Pleas weight." Then it does nothing. So, I am doing the next
best thing. I am trying to use Total Recorder. Why is it that It will tell me
it is recording something, but when I hit the stop button, it does not display
the play button? Further more, when I close Total Recorder, it won't even ask
me if I want to save the until recording. How do I fix this? I am also having
troubles recording Skype to Skype calls. It will pick me up but not the person
at the other end. How do I fix this? I will talk to you later.
An I want you to know
That you're on my mind
Every day, all of the time. So keep on walkin' that road and I'll follow. Keep
on callin' my name I'll be there
And if a mirror should break it's easy to take
Cause deep down I know that you care. I'm not superstitious. (Europe)