A Live Journal question

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:38:45 -0600

Hello folks. I have a live journal question. I have the capability to do voice
postings. I do not remember what my pen number is. But I do click on the
settings and when it asks me to inter my pen I do. I enter a new one. One that
I can remember. But when I click on the save settings button it says settings
saved. However, when I call in to inter my pen to post it says invalid log in.
I do have the autherization phone number entered correctly. What do I do? I
will talk to you later.
An I want you to know
That you're on my mind
Every day, all of the time. So keep on walkin' that road and I'll follow. Keep
on callin' my name I'll be there
And if a mirror should break it's easy to take
Cause deep down I know that you care. I'm not superstitious. (Europe)