RE: A Letter I Recently Sent to Apple and Posted to my BLOG

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 23:42:47 -0800

Thank you, Joe.

Believe it or not, I just received a real email from a real iTunes tech with
direct contact info.  I was stunned to get it so soon.

They have apologized for the problem and say they will attend to it and hope
that, after it has been successfully resolved, I'll update my BLOG
accordingly.

Wow!  I guess there is power in the press.  It's about time; I've been
working on this issue since Monday.

By the way, even though one cannot currently search for the Secret Life of
Mark Marcus Podcast from within the iTunes Store, you can still use the
iTunes client to subscribe to the show by doing the following from within
iTunes:

1.
From the Advanced Menu, select Subscribe to Podcast.  A Dialog Box will
appear.

2.
Enter the direct URL for the show which is:
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/markmarcuspodcast

3.
Click the "OK" Button.

Please note that you may use the URL listed above to subscribe to the show
directly from within your web browser or your non-iTunes podcast client.

I hope you will subscribe as I have been sharing a lot of good secrets,
lately.  (Smile)

Enjoy,

Mark