6 New Shows Added on My Podcast

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx, blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 06:00:42 -0800 (PST)

Hello
I have added 6 new shows on my podcast. The shows explain how to
use some features of Replay AV 8.03 with the JAWS 8 screen
reader.

The subscription feed is:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/PetrosPodcasts

Enter the above address into your favorite podcatcher program
like Juice Receiver.

You can also go to my simple blog site and there you can either
download the shows or listen to them.

Petro's Podcasts Blog Site

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

To download a show off my blog site go where it says "Download
and Listen" and right click on this link (applications key) and
then choose "Save Target As" to download the file or files.

You can also posts your comments there.

Enjoy! Petro