[blindapple] Re: new to the list

  • From: Aaron Howell <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:50:23 +1000

Actually, what's probably being talked about here is disk2fdi from
http://www.oldskool.org
It claims to be able to read amiga and other format disks on the pc, but
requires (in most cases) doing hardware modifications to drives to accomplish
this.
Another (and probably more likely) alternative is the catweasle IV
http://www.jschoenfeld.com (note, currently  inbetween production runs).
I haven't attempted to  use either of these products, so I make no claims that
they actually perform as stated.
Regards
Aaron