[blindapple] Re: email on the apple 2?

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 02:57:18 -0400

Hi,
I've got the disk ready.  It's at http://jaybird.no-ip.info/masm.zip
It contains a masm.dsk which is the disk image, and some text files, the
manuals for version 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 of the assembler.  The version included
on the disk is 2.0.  You should read the scmasm10.txt first, as it tells you
how to use the program.  Then read scmasm11.txt and scmasm20.txt.
Note that this disk image will not work with the A2 emulator right out of
the box, as the version of Textalker I've included will lock up A2.
However, if you boot up another disk, you can use the assembler contained on
this disk with A2.
Jayson.