[blindapple] Re: WordTalk

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:24:08 -0800

Hi.  I'm not sure what version of WordTalk I had, but I'm reasonably sure
that it did not use ProDOS.  It definitely had heavy copy protection
though.  I never used the PC version at all but I'm thinking that was
probably after GW bought out Computer Aids.  I would like to have a look at
the Apple version you have just for my own curiosity, but I don't think it
is what I had.

blindapple-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line.
Archives of prior list messages are available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/blindapple
This list is powered by Free Lists!  For more info, go to www.freelists.org