[blindapple] Re: Most accessible IIgs

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:20:53 -0400

Hi,
As far as I know, both ROM versions should be pretty much the same as far as
accessibility.
The Rom 03 has a feature where in the control panel, you can set up slots to
be more things.  E.G. on the older machine, slot 1 can either be the printer
port, or it can be set to "your card" which tells the system to use whatever
card is actually installed in that physical slot.  On the 03, slot 1 can
also be the modem port, for example.
Jayson.