[blindapple] Re: Apple hardware software etc

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 06:58:18 -0800

Hi.  I know that Raised Dot Computing had a product for sale which claimed
to make Appleworks talk.  I always wanted to use Appleworks but didn't have
the software, and it was too expensive anyway.  My Apple isn't set up yet,
but if Jayson doesn't want your disks, I'll take them.  I suspect that he
will want them though.  I would love to get either images or real disk
copies of as much old Apple stuff as I can.  Thanks for making your disks
available.

blindapple-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line.
Archives of prior list messages are available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/blindapple
This list is powered by Free Lists!  For more info, go to www.freelists.org