[blind_tech] vistuff; our new home!

  • From: Robert Cummings <robert.cummings760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 21:49:59 +0100

Hello everyone.

Well, I have recently created a website.  This website is an
online message board/forum type website.  So, after some
consideration, i have decided to move this list to the forum
site.  You'll need to register for an account in order to be able
to post messages etc.  To get started, use the following link:

http://vistuff.getforum.org/

The list will still remain active for at least a month or so to
allow members to move to the forum.  If you have any questions
regarding this move, please contact me at:
blind_tech-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or reply to this message.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the new website.

Blind Tech Mailing List Administrator

email: robert.cummings760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zone BBS username: pocket_PC (ID 8332)

Braillenote mPower BT 32 user
version: keysoft 7,5 build 29

words of wisdom: technology: it's great when it works, but
rubbish when it doesn't!

replies to this message will go to the entire list. if you wish to contact the
sender privately, send an email directly to the senders email address.

to view the list page (which includes features to manage your subscription
along with a link to the list archive) visit:

//www.freelists.org/list/blind_tech

and put the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line (without the quotes).

to contact the blind tech mailing list moderation team, send an email to:
blind_tech-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx