[blind_tech] Re: testing attachment settings

  • From: Paul Tandy <paul96cars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 14:27:29 -0900

Hi, I didn't get either of the files.

Paul

to contact the sender privately, send an email directly to the
senders email address.

>to view the list page (which includes features to manage your
subscription along with a link to the list archive) visit:

>//www.freelists.org/list/blind_tech

>to unsubscribe by email, send a message to:
in the subject line (without the quotes).

email to: blind_tech-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

replies to this message will go to the entire list. if you wish to contact the
sender privately, send an email directly to the senders email address.

to view the list page (which includes features to manage your subscription
along with a link to the list archive) visit:

//www.freelists.org/list/blind_tech

and put the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line (without the quotes).