[blind_tech] online file conversion services

  • From: Robert Cummings <robert.cummings760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Braillenote List <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blind_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 17:40:52 +0000

Hi list.

Are there any online file conversion services which work with the
braillenote? I heard of one called something like zamzar but when
i type in the address, it takes me to a completely different site
altogether.

Any help would be good.

Thanks.

Blind Tech Mailing List Administrator

email: robert.cummings760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zone BBS username: pocket_PC (ID 8332)

Braillenote mPower BT 32 user
version: keysoft 7,5 build 29

words of wisdom: technology: it's great when it works, but
rubbish when it doesn't!

replies to this message will go to the entire list. if you wish to contact the
sender privately, send an email directly to the senders email address.

to view the list page (which includes features to manage your subscription
along with a link to the list archive) visit:

//www.freelists.org/list/blind_tech

and put the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line (without the quotes).

to contact the blind tech mailing list moderation team, send an email to:
blind_tech-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx