[blind_tech] ireless head sets

  • From: Gregory W W Dobbs <wwdobbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blind Tech <blind_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:21:38 -0600

I use sendero gps with my braillenote empower bt.  I usually use
the gps software while traveling in a vehicle.  Could someone
please suggest a wireless headset that I could purchase.  Should
I purchase a bluetooth headset? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  WW
******* Blind Tech Mailing List *******

replies to this message will go to the entire list. if you wish to contact the
sender privately, send an email directly to the senders email address.

to view the list page (which includes features to manage your subscription
along with a link to the list archive) visit:

//www.freelists.org/list/blind_tech

and put the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line (without the quotes).

to contact the blind tech mailing list moderation team, send an email to:
blind_tech-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx