[blind_tech] Free Online Training for Braille Sense Plus and Voice Sense

  • From: Paul Tandy <paul96cars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 19:35:54 -0800

Greetings,
>  The following event has been posted to the GW Micro Upcoming
Events
>  less-than www.gwmicro.com/events greater-than page:
>  Name: Free Online Training for Braille Sense Plus and Voice
Sense
>  When: Thursday, June 04, 2009
>  What: Online Training
>  Who: Jeremy Curry, Raul Gallegos
>  Comments: GW Micro is continuing its free online training with
yet
>  another installment for the Sense notetakers.  For this next
>  training, we will be taking an in-depth look at the File
Manager and
>  Word Processor in the Braille Sense Plus and Voice Sense.  Come
and
>  learn everything there is to know about these two applications
on
>  the Braille Sense Plus and Voice Sense.  Whether you are a
teacher
>  who wants to know more about either of these units, if you are
>  current Sense notetaker customer, a trainer who trains on the
Sense
>  notetakers, or someone who just generally wants to know more
about
>  the File Manager and Word Processor found in the Sense
notetakers,
>  come and take a tour with us as we look at all that can be done
with
>  these two applications.
>  The training will take place on Thursday, June 4 at 11:00 A.M.
>  Eastern time.
>  To register, please send an email to Jeremy Curry at
>  jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx to register for this free, online training
class.
>  I hope to see you there!
>  Jeremy Curry
>  Training Division Manager
******* Blind Tech Mailing List *******

replies to this message will go to the entire list. if you wish to contact the
sender privately, send an email directly to the senders email address.

to view the list page (which includes features to manage your subscription
along with a link to the list archive) visit:

//www.freelists.org/list/blind_tech

and put the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line (without the quotes).

to contact the blind tech mailing list moderation team, send an email to:
blind_tech-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx