[blind_tech] Re: Curious question

  • From: Paul Tandy <paul96cars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 08:24:28 -0900

Hi, I actually don't really care for the braille note.  Of
course, it can do all the things we need it to, email, internet,
media player and more, but I like the braille sense plus better.

There are three built-in alarms.
The bluetooth works.
There is built-in wireless.

And the braille sense plus can record in mp 3.

If you want to know more, visit: www.gwmicro.com.

Paul

note takers and laptops out there? Currently, I'm using a
BrailleNote which to be perfectly honest, I'm  not as satisfied
with it as anticipated.  I'm also using a laptop, and testing out
JAWS 10 with Vista.
>REGARDS
>James

and put the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line (without the quotes).