[blind_tech] Blind Tech Mailing List News Bulletin

  • From: Robert Cummings <robert.cummings760@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 15:03:18 +0000

This is the latest Blind Tech Mailing List News Bulletin

News Bulletin

Welcome to the first news bulletin! This is not sent at a
particular time or on a particular day of the week.  This type of
email is only sent when there is an announcement or important
update which needs to be shared with the whole list.  This email
is only sent by list administrators.  Impersonations of these
messages are NOT tolerated and will be dealt with very seriously!
please contact the moderation team with any feedback you may have
about this new feature.

Digest Mode

I am still working on the digest mode feature of the list.  I
have now added a digest-footer with information about the list
such as how to post etc.  I am currently set to digest mode to
see what it is like and i think there is someone else who is also
helping me with this.  I really don't want to have to disable
digest mode as some people may prefer to use this mode but i will
if i have too! If anyone is currently using digest mode, please
contact the moderation team with your thoughts and opinions.

Moderators Wanted

I am still looking for list subscribers who are interested in
becoming members of the Blind Tech Mailing List Moderation Team.
If you are interested, please email:
blind_tech-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with your application.  My
only requirement is that you complete the following sentence in
your application: I would like to become a member of the Blind
Tech Mailing List Moderation Team because...  (no word limit).

Zone BBS Points Transfer

If anyone here is a member of www.zonebbs.com then i am willing
to give you 250 points (200 for non-premium members) for joining
the list.  If you are a Zone BBS member, please contact the Blind
Tech Mailing List Moderation Team at:
blind_tech-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with your Zone BBS username
or ID number.

Work In progress

This list is still a work in progress.  Please bare with me if
anything goes wrong.  If you have any suggestions or find a bug,
please contact the moderation team.

Remember, to post to the list, send an email to:
blind_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and to contact the moderation team, send
an email to: blind_tech-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for reading

The Blind Tech Mailing List Administrator
******* Blind Tech Mailing List *******

replies to this message will go to the entire list. if you wish to contact the
sender privately, send an email directly to the senders email address.

to view the list page (which includes features to manage your subscription
along with a link to the list archive) visit:

//www.freelists.org/list/blind_tech

and put the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line (without the quotes).

to contact the blind tech mailing list moderation team, send an email to:
blind_tech-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx