[blind_tech] Re: Accessible Mailing List Platforms That Work With The BrailleNote Apex

  • From: Ella Yu <ellaxyu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 08:19:09 -0700

Hello,
I just don't think I should have an account. Freelists does not
require sign up to join lists so that's acceptable. Groups.io
would work because I sign in using my google account so I don't
require a real account. Maybe you could give me a few mailing
list hosts tat work with the BrailleNote in general, and I'll see
if I could find a way that will work without the need to register
an account.
Ella