blind_html new member;

  • From: "David Whitehead" <d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 07:19:16 -0400

Good morning list members;
my name is David, I live in Canada, I just joined this list yesterday.
I'm married, in fact, tomorrow, Sunday, May 17th, wife and I will be celebrating 29 years.
some of my interests are, music, sports, computer, etc.
I have a guide dog name Mac, he's a black lab.
I hope this message makes it through to the list, I haven't seen any postings, so, I'm not sure if, I've been approved, or, perhaps the list is just quiet.
have a good day to all.

Please Remember!
The Impossible Is The Untried;
Never Underestimate The Power Of A Dream;
E-Mail:
d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Windows Live Messenger:
davidmac1957@xxxxxxxxxxx