blind_html Welcome

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 20:22:05 -0700

I would like to welcome the new members to this list. I would like to let everyone know that this list is now for general discussion. Everything and anything is allowed. However, there will be no slandering on this list. While all discussions are allowed, please refrain from any slandering. Please maintain respect for everyone's opinions and values. While all discussions are allowed, if discussions get out of hand, users who disrespect others' opinions or comments may be placed on moderated status or banned from the list. I am trying to make this list with less restrictions than most lists, but respect still applies. If you do not feel that you can respond with professionalism, please refrain from responding. If you have any question as to the appropriateness of an email, please send it to me. I will then decide whether or not to forward it to the list. Please realize that everything on this list is archived and is available to anyone who wants it. Please don't state anything you wouldn't want to show up later.

Thanks, and let's have fun!!
Nimer, List Owner

PS If you have any suggestions for a list name, please let me know. I am also looking for a moderator in the event that I miss something or I am unable to run the list. If you feel that you can be a fair moderator, please email me privately at:
nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx
for review. I will then decide.

--

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org