blind_html Re: trouble linking question

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 10:26:10 -0600

Actually, I am not sure that spaces matter very much. However, you did not have a greater-than sign to end out your <li and you did not have a closing list item tag.

Thanks
Nimer J

On 05/06/2009 10:10 AM, Jeffrey Shockley, School Laptop Edition wrote:
Ah, I see where my mistake was. I always seem to mess up on links. I typed the code with spaces where there shouldn't have been one. No wonder it didn't work when it was coppied. Sorry for messing that up.
Thanks,
Jeffrey Shockley
E-Mail:
jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>,