blind_html Re: trouble linking question

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 09:58:37 -0600

Insert the following code into your page.

This should insert a link on your page to the file as long as you have the file saved in the same place as your index.

Thanks
Nimer J

On 05/06/2009 09:23 AM, LISA BROOKS wrote:

Ok, here  is another question.

On my home page

http://www.wahvi.com <http://www.wahvi.com/>

I want people to be able to click on the newsletter link.

I created a newsletter page and saved it in the public htp in the same list as index.htm and I called it newsletter.htm

But on my home page when I open it in my browser there is no link just a bullet and it says newsletter.

I can manually go there by typing  in

http://www.wahvi.com/newsletter.htm

There it shows my newsletter page. What am I doing wrong in not being able to link it straight off the home page?

Thanks,

Lisa