blind_html Re: trouble linking question

  • From: "LISA BROOKS" <lisagbrooks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 08:45:58 -0700

Tried it and it still looks the same.  I went back and made sure my file
name newsletter.htm was spelled correctly.  Just don't understand why I can
type it out manually and it goes but won't make a link.  I tried putting in
the whole url http://www.wahvi.com/newsletter.htm in the code and it
wouldn't go that way either?

My public htp thing has 4 other files in provided by the host does that
matter?

Lisa

  _____