blind_html Re: set vacation

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 01:18:48 -0700

hello, , I'm leaving on a vacation in  five hours and do not have time to try
and fix this

this is a plea for the list owner to either set me to no mail for now and I'll
find out how to properly reset it when I get back,

or if you must, send me a post saying that you had to unsubscribe me, then do
so and I'll re sign up when I get back,   please!

regards,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com