blind_html Re: new member;

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 15:09:31 -0600

Hello,
This is Nimer, and I am list owner here. Congrats on your thriving marriage and your very special day tomorrow. Yes, you have been approved. Just so you know, this is a gener discussion list, but I post just about anything. You will see jokes, computer news/advice, just about anything. If you do not like something you see, just ignore it and something more interesting will come along. I am not a policer of this list, as long as there is no flaming or bashing going on. Having said that though, disagreement is permitted and encouraged, as that is how we all learn.

Thanks
Nimer J

David Whitehead wrote:
Good morning list members;
my name is David, I live in Canada, I just joined this list yesterday.
I'm married, in fact, tomorrow, Sunday, May 17th, wife and I will be celebrating 29 years.
some of my interests are, music, sports, computer, etc.
I have a guide dog name Mac, he's a black lab.
I hope this message makes it through to the list, I haven't seen any postings, so, I'm not sure if, I've been approved, or, perhaps the list is just quiet.
have a good day to all.

Please Remember!
The Impossible Is The Untried;
Never Underestimate The Power Of A Dream;
E-Mail:
d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Windows Live Messenger:
davidmac1957@xxxxxxxxxxx