blind_html Re: free registered copy of gold wave pro available today only

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:47:38 -0600

Ah, thanks. I missed this as I am running on Linux.

Thanks
Nimer J

The Elf wrote:

hi folks,

just wanted everyone to know that a free registered copy of gold wave pro is being handed out for folks to download and install today (before 12:00 midnight time your area).

its a new version just put out available from:

www.giveawayoftheday.com <http://www.giveawayoftheday.com>

go down to the "proceed to download page" link on there home page, then go to the "download goldwave now" link on the second page.

once you have the zip file, unzip it, and read the "readme.txt" file that is included with it to find out exactly how to invoke the registration and install as instructed.

have fun,

inthane

proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com <http://www.alacorncomputer.com>
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com <http://www.agemtree.com>
blind_html
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.