blind_html Re: Putting the programs ion the programs page using NotePad

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:13:22 -0600

I think, to save server space, you will want to make a direct lnk to the progrograms. For instance, you can go to the site that the program is on, and press alt+d to fined out the URL. tke that, and put it into the following code.

Thanks
Nimer J

Jose Lomeli wrote:
Hello; Listers, Now I got a question. How can I put the programs in to the programs page? Do I just copy and paste or what do I do? Please write back.
Jose Lomeli
Email:
jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: