blind_html Re: List name

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:38:20 -0700

I see. Well, this list could be used for programming discussion. Indeed, it was used for the discussion of web design earlier. Now, it is a list for just general discussion, which could include programming, web design, politics, the whole spectrum.

Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)

Harmony Mortimer wrote:
Hellow, I am totally blind. I just randomly typed in to google.com <http://google.com> "Mailing Lists For Blind Programmers", without the quotation marks and found a website with your list on it. Hope this helps. On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Robin L. Clark <lighthouse101@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lighthouse101@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Question;
    How do seekers find the list? If it would be a search of the list
    name, or a first impression from the list name, then it might be
    better to include any of the words blind, low vision or vision
    impaired. Got to remember that first impressions really are
    lasting, and that first impressions are sometimes the last
    impressions too.
    I'm fully sighted. I'm also an amateur web site author for a
    couple of blind and low vision groups. I got on here partly out of
    curiosity and partly because I need to try to see things the way
    others see ... or don't ... which ever, so that I can build pages
    better.
    It aint dyslexic being easy.

blind_html
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx