blind_html Re: Help with a auto responder message

  • From: "Otis Blue" <o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:23:36 -0500

Hi,

Yes you can choose to send the message in html but you have to set
everything up yourself.  It's a basic auto responder not with any features.

Visit http://www.midwest-merchandise.com to take advantage of a 5 percent
discount on any consumer electronic item when you register for an account.

Otis Blue
MidWest-Merchandise
Milwaukee WI
Phone: (414) 461-8885