blind_html Re: HTML Help

  • From: "Sarah" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:37:45 -0700

Hello. To creat a link you use the <a anker tag followed by the word href the
then the quote marks followed by he url followed by
close quotes followed by the > sign and some words discribin the  link. An
example is
<a
href="http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/TR/Events/General?px=1067263&pg=personal&fr_id=1040";
 target="_blank">Please
consider donating to the cause.</a>

wich is a real link on my website.

That shouldget you started a bit. To view my website and its sorce, just don't
use any of it, is at

www.marrie.org.

Thanks.

Sarah Alawami