blind_html Re: Can someone help me with this form?

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 21:02:20 -0600

Here is the code.
Where the text says contact form, you can replace that with what you want to have your users see. You need all the punctuation. Let me know if you have problems.
Nimer J

Jose Lomeli wrote:
Hello; Listers, I created a form online but I need to add this link to my web site. Meaning I need to make a link and I don't know how Can someone help me on this here is the URL.
http://forms3.createforms.com/75385/form_1_1.html
Thanks a bunch.
Jose Lomeli
Email:
jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jose.lomeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website:
http://joselomeli93.blind-planet.com
Subscribe to my mailing list by sending an email to.
blind_technologies-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:blind_technologies-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
JAWS For Windows 8.0 user.
Windows XP Home User.