blind_html [Fwd: [gui-talk] Fwd: Spyware, dolphin, dancing dots and a new braille display on Innovations this week]

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindAccessHelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 18:44:34 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gui-talk] Fwd: Spyware, dolphin, dancing dots and a new braille display on Innovations this week
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 09:18:38 +1000
From: Steve Pattison <srp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Access L <access-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, VIP L <vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 From:    Naama Erez naama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:      whats on whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
This week on Innovations we will hear from Dolphin about the new and
exciting products they have, we will hear about a new braille display from
Nine Point Systems, we will hear about dancing Dots, and also about a few
products that will help us get rid of that awful spyware.
Innovations first airson Tuesday at 17UTC, that's 1pm US eastern, 10am US
pacific and 7pm in Central europe only on The Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
there are several repeats of the show, and you can also download the show
later from our archives.
So don't forget to join Chrissie for what promises to be another great
innovative Innovations.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive Producer,
Innovations
  -- The Global Voice, the radio station helping the world's blind and
sighted communities see eye to eye.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve
Email:  srp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx