blind_html [Fwd: Pretty Smart huh.]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:35:46 -0700

Now, here's a good one. Let's try it. LOL

Thanks
Nimer J

--

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org