-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Make phone calls for free - Tuesday, May 12, 2009 Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 22:30:00 -0600From: Kim Komando Show Daily Cool Site <kimscoolsitereply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Reply-To: kimscoolsitereply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: nimerjaber1 <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>To make sure you continue to receive my e-mails in your Inbox (so they're not sent to a junk folder), please add *kimscoolsitereply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* <mailto:kimscoolsitereply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> to your address book or safe sender list.
To view this e-mail as a Web page, *go here.* <http://www.komando.com/newsletter/CSOTD_5-12-09.htm>
The Kim Komando Show <http://www.komando.com/> Kim Komando's Cool Site of the Day Newsletter <http://www.komando.com/coolsites/>
America's Digital Goddess <http://www.komando.com/about/> Kim's Club <http://www.komando.com/kimsclub/> Shop <https://store.komando.com> Listen <http://www.komando.com/listen/> Columns <http://www.komando.com/columns/> Cool Sites <http://www.komando.com/coolsites/> Tips <http://www.komando.com/tips/> Buying Guide <http://www.komando.com/buyguide/> Video of the Day <http://videos.komando.com/>
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 Kim Komando - 100% Spam Free Guarantee Your e-mail address will never be sold to anyone, ever. I promise!A Fleixble USB Powered Light That Is Perfect For A Laptop! <http://store.komando.com/p-501-usb-gooseneck-light.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=gooseneck_light&utm_campaign=d>
Support this free newsletterSupport our advertisers KOMANDO ESTORE FEATURED ITEM *ALL THE BITS YOU NEEDIN THIS POCKET 32-BIT KIT! <http://store.komando.com/p-500-32-piece-pocket-bit-kit.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=bit_kit&utm_campaign=top>*
<http://store.komando.com/p-500-32-piece-pocket-bit-kit.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=bit_kit&utm_campaign=top> • 1" industry standard bits • Quick change locking adapter • Great gift for Dad!*GET YOURS NOW!* <http://store.komando.com/p-500-32-piece-pocket-bit-kit.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=bit_kit&utm_campaign=top>
PAID ADVERTISEMENT * <http://www.stopzilla.com/products/stopzilla/landing.do?aid=10634>* *FREE SCAN TO SEE IF YOU HAVE SPYWARE * See why millions trust STOPzilla for protection from Spyware, Adware, Trojans, Pop-ups & more. • Award-winning technology • Removes all forms of Malware • Prevents future infectionsScan Your Computer Now! <http://www.stopzilla.com/products/stopzilla/landing.do?aid=10634>
*Today's Cool Site...* Make phone calls for freeCell phones have changed the way we communicate. As any parent can attest, phone calls are no longer the preferred way to communicate. It's all about text messaging these days.
But that doesn't mean we've given up phone calls completely. After all, it is a much warmer way to stay in touch.
You may have friends and family spread out across the country. Long distance charges can add up fast.
That is, unless you try FreeRinger. It lets you place free phone calls to landlines from your computer.
You must register to use FreeRinger. Then, enter the number you would like to call. The call will ring on your friend's phone.
You have 10 seconds to ask your friend to call back. Your friend is given a local number to call from any phone.
FreeRinger does not charge for its service. But some recipients may have to pay for local calls.
Maybe you have pals overseas. Use FreeRinger to place calls to more than 30 countries!
Enter Kim's Spring Stimulus Giveaway <http://spring.komando.com/>Save 10% Today on the Table Topics Game at Komando.com <https://store.komando.com/p-498-table-topics-family-game.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=table_topics&utm_campaign=gotd>
Daily Freebies at Komando.comEvery day, Team Komando produces some of the best content you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Here is a sampling of what's new on our site today!
• *Video of the Day* <http://videos.komando.com/2009/05/12/bowling-is-sadistic-and-fun/>: It's fun to take the family bowling. But could this seemingly innocent sport have a dark side? Or, is it just a funny side?
• *News of the Day* <http://www.komando.com/dailynews/>: Keep up to date on all things digital with the Daily News at Komando.com. You'll find easy, fast video news releases, too!
• _*Enter Daily to Win* <http://spring.komando.com/>_: I'm giving over $40,000 in prizes away in my Spring Stimulus Giveaway <http://spring.komando.com/>! Today, enter to win a Lexar Platinum II CF and SDHC Card Bundle <http://spring.komando.com/prize.asp?cId=1003&pId=100> ($190 value). These high-capacity, high-speed cards are perfect for capturing photo and video. Plus, this week you'll also be entered to win this week's weekly prize: a *Windows Powered Toshiba Satellite E105 Laptop <http://spring.komando.com/prize.asp?cId=1003&pId=94> valued at $1,249*! Enter here now <http://spring.komando.com/> for your chance to win! And remember, winners are picked every day. Click here <http://spring.komando.com/winners.asp> to see if you've won!
• *Digital Minute, on your radio* <http://www.komando.com/listen/>: Everybody is talking about Twitter. But most abandon the site after only 30 days. Learn why in today's Minute.
• *Free Download of the Day* <http://www.komando.com/downloads/category.aspx?id=4749>: The Web video explosion has left some in the dust. Finding videos with subtitles can be difficult.
• *Tip on the site* <http://www.komando.com/tips/index.aspx?id=6642>: What's worse than people running up porn bills on your credit card? It would have to be pretty bad! Protect yourself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE: freeringer.biz <http://freeringer.biz/> *Tomorrow's Cool Site of the Day:* Take a tour of the body Kim :)Kim's Club <http://store.komando.com/c-17-Kims-Club.aspx?utm_source=l&utm_medium=email&utm_content=kims_club_dog&utm_campaign=inbody>
Invite a Friend to Subscribe to Kim's Free Newsletters <http://www.komando.com/newsletters/invite-friend.aspx> Subscribe to Kim's 4 Free Newsletters <http://www.komando.com/newsletters/>
Reprint Permission <http://www.komando.com/reprint-permission.aspx> | Advertise <http://www.komando.com/advertise.aspx> | Advertiser Comments <http://www.komando.com/advertise-comments.aspx> | Subscribe to our Newsletters <http://www.komando.com/newsletters/> | FAQs <http://www.komando.com/newsletters/faq.aspx>
Copyright © 2009, The Kim Komando Show. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of The Kim Komando Show is prohibited and strictly enforced. Newsletters may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties. The Kim Komando Show is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any such third-party site. Information in this document is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this document. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this information, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
If you must, unsubscribe details are below. :/To unsubscribe, use my online form <http://www.komando.com/newsletters/manage-newsletter.aspx?Change=Subscription>.
You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via postal mail. Please include your name, e-mail address and a printed copy of your Newsletter e-mail. Send to:
Unsubscribe Kim's Newsletter 2711 N. 24th St. Phoenix, AZ 85008 blind_html To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line. To access the archives, please visit: http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html Thanks