blind_html Fwd: [Blindtlk] Announcing Sendero GPS 6.0 for BrailleNote Products!

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:14:37 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Blindtlk] Announcing Sendero GPS 6.0 for BrailleNote Products!
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:59:32 -0500
From: Kim Casey <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (by way of David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>)
To: david.andrews@xxxxxxxxxx

Raising independent travel to a whole new level

Version 6.0 is Sendero's eleventh version since our laptop GPS in
2000. It has been 14 years since we began working on the first
prototypes. There are 25 improvements in version 6. There is over
11GB of new map and POI data compared with 10GB in the last release.

Instead of one map country with your new GPS product, you now have
your choice of 3 map bundles, North America, Western Europe or Asia.

Along with new maps and POIs, Sendero has added simplicity in several
ways. The address searching module has been completely revamped,
making it easier to find addresses.  Even search using zip/postal
codes in some countries.

Sendero still has five to ten times the commercial and User Points of
Interest data as other GPS products and there are more ways to filter
the POI data so you can find and hear what you want, when you want,
with Sendero's unique LookAround mode.

For even more precise directional information, we added something we
call "sailing mode." Turn 10 degrees to the left, 22 degrees to the
right and so on. Think of it as left/right mode on steroids.

To see all 25 changes from v5 to v6, visit
http://www.SenderoGroup.com/v60changes.htm

For those of you who already have an upgrade on an mPower, PK or
VoiceNote and GPS, your upgrade is eagerly awaiting you at
http://www.MySendero.com

If you don't have a GPS product yet, call toll free, 1-888-757-6810

Visit http://www.SenderoGroup.com and we will extend the summer show
special one week in honor of this release.

Contact Sendero Group:
http://www.senderogroup.com
Toll free phone (US and Canada): 1-888-757-6810
Direct phone: +1 530 757-6800