blind_html FW: [NFB-NV-L] Second Life client for the visually impaired.

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindaccessHelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <everything-adult-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <AccessibilityPlus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:47:42 -0800

hello folks,

I got this off several of my lists, and thought any of us could use it for explorations and just a new way to say hi to folks.

I herd of this second life virtual world quite a while back, but the clients were not accessible, so had no way to poke my nose, or other parts into it.

well, someone is trying to remedy this, so here's the original message and the URL for the accessible access client (*Note: right now it's geared for jaws only, though other screen readers may... work with it as well)

have a blast,
the elf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eelke Folmer" <eelke.folmer@xxxxxxxxx