blind_html CSS

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 17:56:23 -0600

No, that's cool.
I am also learning CSS, so if you need any assistance, feel free to ask, and I will do the best I can to assist.
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber
Confidentiality Notice:
The contents within is confidential and is intended for the addressee unless otherwise noted. If you feel you are not able to comply with the above terms, please destroy this email immediately. If you feel that you are not the intended recipient of this email, please reply to this email and notify the sender, then immediately destroy this email. This electronic message has been scanned by Avast Antivirus, and is not known to contain any harmful attachments. However, I will not be held responsible for any virus or spyware that may infect your machine. It is your responsibility to scan every attachment with a virus checker and a spyware checker.

Contact Info:
Tel:
(720) (251-4530)
Email: