blind_html Adjusting Volume On YouTube

  • From: "Mark" <torgersonenator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:01:36 -0800

Hi
     Thanks to help I received on this list I can now play YouTube videos. The
trouble is that the volume is at zero. Its like a silent movie. So, I was
wondering, how do I turn up the volume? Perhaps there is a mute button I
accidentally hit?
     Thanks in advance for your help.

God bless,
Mark
--
      Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, 36.0°F(2.2°C) Wind:W (270°) at 7mph (6KT)