[blind_diabetics] Re: test message

  • From: ruth hogue <ruthhogue@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_diabetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:50:02 -0600

Thanks. Dave.

From: blind_diabetics-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blind_diabetics-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of dave Bond
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 12:07 PM
To: blind_diabetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind_diabetics] Re: test message

Hi Ruth,

Yes, it worked!  There's just 4 of us on this list--Ryan, Vicky, and you,
plus me.  Everything is kind of in test mode, so I don't foresee adding too
many people until everything is working and/or folks are ready to change.
I'm looking for any and all suggestions.  If you have any favorite links or
feel like digging up some helpful files on diabetes, let me know.  Also, one
way or another, I want to have a link to a faq file, either from the footer
(which is not being attached yet for some  unknown technical reason), or
from the web site (or both).

BTW, I subscribed you manually from the web site, and I assume that worked
okay?  If it did, it won't be very hard to add all the folks from the
present list that way.  Thanks again.

Dave