[blind_diabetics] Re: some possible links for the list

  • From: "dave Bond" <dab007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_diabetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:21:41 -0500

HI Vicki,

There's no rush at all.  Right now, I am focusing on figuring out how to set up
the list.  The web site things are pretty easy, but a little lower on the
priority scale.  I do want to have things for the web page when it's time, but
at the moment there is no immediate rush.  Thanks again Vicki.

Dave