[blind_diabetics] Re: Footer with links

  • From: "Vicki Breffe" <pyle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_diabetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:51:33 -0500

Wow, I'm looking back and it was only two years ago. How did I find this list? it seemed that I woke up one morning with a blood meter and a blind list and an educator. I honestly don't remember, no I was not i a coma. Woudl it halp to ask peopele how they found the list, be it surfing or word of mouth or whatever? Not sure, just bringing it up.

Vjicki
God doesn't twist your arms, he simply holds out his hand.
----- Original Message ----- From: "ruth hogue" <ruthhogue@xxxxxxx>