[blind-programming] Re: XML Editor.

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 14:11:52 -0500

I believe there is an xml editer in the web plugin for eclipse.
Eclipse is quite accessible with Jaws.  If you ever venture out of
Windows into another operating system like Unix, Linux or Mac, you
might try the xml modes for Emacs using Emacspeak.  High learning
curve though, be careful.  Then again, Eclipxe can have a high one too
until you get the hang of it.

Alex M