[blind-prog] Greetings and Plea from Newbie Plusser

  • From: "William L. Houts" <cadexi@xxxxx>
  • To: <blind-prog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 17:57:41 -0800

Hello Listers,

I've just begun the work of downloading Microsoft C++ 2008 Express and trying to make it work with the script I got at the Empowerment Zone. (I'm runningJaws 9 on a Windows XP Home machine.) But maddeningly, when I try to install the script, I get an error message to the effect that the script has encountered a conflict on line 1578. Of course, I don't expect anyone to know what that is off the top of their head, but it's a long message and I don't know how to copy and paste from an error box.

Has anyone gone through a similar song and dance, and can you offer any advice?

Thanks most sincerely.

--Bill

----

with unsubscribe in the subject field