[blind-macromedia] Re: How To Use Macromedia Studio

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-macromedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 00:36:41 -0500

Hello Marvin,

    The best source for accessible documentation is the Adobe Live Docs area
of their Web Site. Adobe and Macromedia have now become one hence this
software is now handled by Adobe as well as Macromedia. Just what direction
these two software giants take in the future is anyone's guess. The URL for
the Adobe Live Docs site is:
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/

Glad to see you jumping right in there to learn how to use these products.
Our school uses Studio MX heavily as I believe yours does. I hope this will
get you going. If you have questions feel free to post. Hopefully we'll be
able to help with any concerns that may arise.

    I neglected to say in my welcome message that when people subscribe
please take some time to introduce yourself so we can know who you are, and
let us know how extensively you've used Macromedia's software and in what
ways were you able to make it blind-friendly.

Peter Donahue