[blind-macromedia] Re: Cold Fusion Weekly Podcast

  • From: "Saima" <shimmeryface@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-macromedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:08:37 +0500

Hi peetor
You learn how many languages, I have a website and I worked in HTML and XHTML and in CSS, and also tried front page what so good about these languages could you guide me more or you can write me privately at
shimmeryface@xxxxxxxxxxx
Best
Saima
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>