[blind-it] Re: Java Query:

  • From: "Oscar L Chavez" <ochavez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:07:22 -0500

Hi,
I am a blind mainframe programmer and our company is moving towards
java.  How do you handle the screen designs?  How do you develop apps
using Java or dotnet??  Where can I get books for both technologies in
word.  I see the one for Java, does anyone know about dotnet books?  My
coding has mainly been COBOL.  Are there any good sites where I can get
information?
I am not to web save and sometimes navigating is difficult for me.  I
use JAWS 7.0 with an ALVA Braille display terminal.
Thanks.