[blind-it] Java Query:

  • From: "Charles Black" <charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nfb computer science list" <nfbcs@xxxxxxxxxx>, "blind it list" <blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 20:37:25 -0500

I am interested in getting involved with Java Programming.  I haven't done
this in about 7 years. I am sure this technology has changed.  I am also a
blind user and remember that the Java bridge had to be used.  Is this still
the case?  Does anyone know where I can obtain Java 1.4.2 SDK, the JRE, and
any other thing I will need to start exploring refamiliarizing myself with
the Java language.  If the Java bridge is still used, where might I obtain
that?  Any assistance pertaining to the Java language would be appreciated!

Charles E. Black