[blind-it] Re: Anyone had JAWS terminate when administrating Windows 2000?

  • From: "Al Puzzuoli" <alpuzz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:52:41 -0400

Hi Robert,
I've seen similar situations before. In my case, Jaws was terminating
and putting a message on the screen along the lines of " This product is
not authorized to run in a remote terminal session".  Not sure what
causes Jaws to suddenly decide it isn't authorized, after working in a
remote session for hours.  I've sometimes been able to restore jaws in
the remote session by simply running the program again, either via a
hotkey, or by just using the run command.
Hope this helps,

--Al